Human growth hormone, also known as HGH, growth hormone, GH or somatotropin is a hormone responsible for, well as the name suggests, growth. It’s has a key part in the development of bones and cartilage in children and adolescents. Growth hormone also boosts protein production hence, its popularity among bodybuilders and athletes.
We’re familiar with its benefits when it comes to the physique of the user, but what else can we get from human growth hormone? Here’s a list of its benefits.
- Better Fracture Healing – HGH aids in the development of bones and cartilage as such, it is known to speed up the regeneration of bone. Human growth hormone stimulates the production of IGF-1 which in turn, prompts the metabolism of bones.
- Promotes Lipolysis – Growth hormone accelerates lipolysis, which means the breakdown of lipids, or the burning of fats.
- Better Sleep – HGH is known to be secreted at highest levels during sleep, as such when the quality of sleep is reduced it has an impact on the level of growth hormones released in the body.
- Therapeutic Use – Human growth hormone is responsible for a lot of things inside our body, most of this is an integral or critical process. There cases wherein a person’s body doesn’t have the normal level of human growth hormone. With this issue, a growth hormone disorder or deficiency may arise. This, however, can be treated using a growth hormone therapy.
- Aging – Most people are afraid of the problems that will show as we age. Human growth hormone levels reach its peak levels at around the age of adolescents and then continues its descent as we age. Because of this, the processes that a growth hormone is responsible for or aids in; calcium retention, muscle mass, protein synthesis, gluconeogenesis in liver and other related things will be greatly reduced. However, with a normal level of growth hormone, this effects of aging may be reduced and as such, it could also help with:
o An increase in calcium retention, which strengthens the bone.
o Increase in muscle mass.
o Increase in protein synthesis.
o Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding the brain.
o Reduces liver uptake of glucose.
o Promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver.
o Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets.
o Stimulates the immune system.
Although there are a lot of benefits we can gain from human growth hormone, it is imperative that we consult our doctors first. You don’t have to take a growth hormone if you’re not suffering from any growth disorders, deficiency or hormone imbalance. An HGH for sale is only applicable to your child if it’s experiencing the following symptoms:
- They grow less than 2 inches a year
- Delayed puberty, and in some cases, not going through puberty at all
- Increased fat on the face and stomach
- Prominent forehead
- Slow hair growth and development of teeth
In an adult the following symptoms may include:
- Hair loss
- Thin and dry skin
- Fatigue / always tired
- Increased risk of heart disease
- Insulin resistance
- Increased weight, mostly around the waist
- A decrease in strength and muscle mass
- Depression and anxiety
If your child or you are experiencing any of these symptoms you have to tell your doctor about it. He will ask you to take a growth hormone test to measure the GH level in your blood, with the result from this test he can provide suitable treatments for you or your child.