If you run a business, the festive season of Christmas is the time to send your customers a gift, and if you think choosing a family gift is difficult, try selecting something suitable for your best client. Getting it wrong can have a negative impact, or even worse, result in the loss of business, and with that in mind, here are some ideas to give you some inspiration when selecting suitable gifts for your customers.
- The Golf Umbrella – There is nothing quite as practical as a golf umbrella, which will certainly be used, and with your logo and colours on permanent display, you get maximum exposure. It isn’t essential that the recipients play golf, as any large umbrella is a welcome addition to anyone’s wardrobe, and your customer will thank you as they spring the large umbrella into action during a torrential downpour.
- Brand Name Sports Bag – There are online suppliers of brand name goods that can be personalised, and with a Nike sports bag, you can be sure the recipient will really appreciate such a useful gift, and with a brand name, you are letting them know just how much you appreciate their business. If you would like to browse an extensive catalogue of corporate gifts, Grasshopper are the people to contact, as they have the perfect gift for every occasion, and with lower than retail prices, it won’t break the bank.
- A Quality Jacket – We all wear a jacket at some time or another, and with a well-made design that incorporates your logo and company colours, the gift will be warmly appreciated and worn on many occasions. People appreciate useful gifts, and a jacket will always be welcome and can be used when the weather begins to turn cold.
- Stationery Products – Every CEO needs to have a desk planner, and with a matching diary, your customer will make good use of the gift, and every time they use it, their thoughts will turn to you.
- IT Products – No business person can be without essential items like a flash drive, or perhaps a power bank, which will always be welcome by any customer. Phone and tablet cases are always a safe bet, providing, of course, you are familiar with the recipient’s make and model, and with careful customisation, your customer will always be reminded where the gift came from. A Bluetooth speaker is also a wonderful gift, as it is so versatile and can be used when your client is away from home on business.
- Desk Accessories – Perhaps not the most novel of gifts, sticking with something you know will be used isn’t such a bad idea. If you have the chance to visit your client at work, take note of what they have on their desk, and this will help you make the right choice. It could be a stylish table lamp, or perhaps a stapler, or a letter opener, and with your logo and colours, this gift is sure to have the desired effect.
The above are just a few ideas, and if you would like to browse through a catalogue of corporate gifts, an online search will land you on the right website, and you can begin to source the perfect gifts for your customers.